Professional Development is the acquisition of knowledge and skills related to specific useful competencies. Many professions and occupations may refer to this as training. The goal remains the same as it’s to improve personnel capabilities and performances (through education, self studies, recertification, ECT…) in order to continue beyond current qualifications to help maintain or upgrade skills.
Through the years I developed an intimate understanding of both people and process, allowing to effectively engaging the decision makers best suited to act on the issues. Well organised, highly motivated to achieve lasting results and with an exemplary record of achievement, I will use following preferred skills and experience:
- “Strong commitment to professional client service excellence”
- “Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations”
- “Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions”
- “Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment”
- “Bilingualism (English and French)”