“A Peaceful World has Problems, but the World Can Solve Problems Peacefully”
Worry about the political atmosphere? Noticed things aren’t fair and wonder why, or how you can help? Not sure, you think you can’t have an impact?
Well, what a perfect time to join nVI as we collectively gear up for the fifth annual National Week of Conversation which kicks off on April 21, 2022, with America Talks (more details here and here).
nVI and many others organizations will present and host group conversations between Apr 24-30 on a multitude of captivating subjects concerning many of us (more details here, Citizen Connect).
- nVI Event: Hosted a short workshop on: TOXIC POLARIZATION
- WHERE: ONLINE
- DATE / TIME: MON; TU; WED; TH @ 7 pm (Apr 25-28, 2022)
- COST: FREE
- REGISTER FOR 7pm MONDAY 25th SESSION: LINK
- REGISTER FOR 7pm TUESDAY 26th SESSION: LINK
- REGISTER FOR 7pm WEDNESDAY 27th SESSION: LINK
- REGISTER FOR 7pm THURSDAY 28th SESSION: LINK
nVI partners with others to inform, motivate and unite people seeking solutions to common concerns, no matter what political wing you support. Progressive, moderate, conservative and independent minded people gather and sit to discuss why the current atmosphere is so polarized and how best identify the signs, apply solutions to get a fairer democracy to leave our kids. Click video below to hear what I think!